Cancellation and Booking Policy
Due to government restrictions on capacity, we highly recommend bookings are made online to secure your spot. Please keep in mind, we cannot guarantee you will get a spot if you show up without a booking. Due to the capacity restriction, you may find it difficult to book into your preferred classes.
We highly recommend you bring your own yoga mat as we have a limited amount of hire mats available. Socks are required for all Pilates Reformer classes. Please know, Vivid Flow is following all NSW Health Guidelines and Reopening Roadmap. You can read more about our Vivid Flow Infectious Disease Policy.
Please consider this before making your purchase or reactivating your membership as we do not provide refunds for change of mind.
Class Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Our system will allow 1 Pilates and 1 Yoga booking per day – additional classes can be booked on a space available basis.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your class as late entry is not permitted. For security reasons, the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class. Please check in at reception before entering studios.
- Booking opens 7 days prior to class.
- If you are not able to attend your booking please cancel at least 2 hours prior to your class start time. You can do so from your dashboard. If you fail to do so you will incur a late cancellation/no show fee (outlined below).
- If you book a class and fail to cancel your booking at least 2 hours prior you will be automatically charged a $15 late cancellation fee (with the exception of 10 class pass holders and pre-paid corporate accounts who will lose a class).
- If you simply do not show for your booking you will be automatically charged a $25 no show charge. Please note: bookings cannot be accepted without a credit card on file.
- The late fee and no show fee is non-refundable.
- This is in place for all yoga and Pilates classes.
The cancellation and booking policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
Membership and Pass Terms and Conditions
10 Class Pass: Gives you access to 10 classes at any Vivid Flow studio. Valid for 6 months. This pass is non-refundable and non-transferable. No extensions or suspensions available. You can nominate 1 family member or friend to share your 10 Class Pass with. Maximum 2 people sharing a 10 Class Pass. Please have your friend/family member register online and then contact our studio with the details so we can process package sharing on your pass. It is the responsibility of of the class pass member to let us know of any changes in relationships.
Trial Pass: For new students to Vivid Flow – strictly 1 Pass per person. Valid for 14 days from your first class booking, not purchase date. You have 12 months to activate your pass. No suspensions or extensions available. You will receive access to classes at any Vivid Flow studio.
Fortnightly Membership: See important information below.
- Studio Membership Payments are debited from your credit card fortnightly.
- You can book classes under your membership from your selected start date.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is no minimum contract period. A 14 Day notice period before your next schedule payment is required for membership cancellation.
- Your final payment will be a full fortnightly payment.
- Payments will continue until further notice from you.
- Cancellation requests* must be submitted in writing. You won’t be able to select your cancellation date immediately as we require 14 days notice before your next scheduled membership payment to process the request. Any membership payments during this noticed period are non-refundable.
- Once you have submitted your cancellation request, you will receive an email notification that it has been accepted. If you do not receive this request within 7 days of your cancellation request please contact us.
- It is the responsibility of the member to cancel their membership. Non-attendance does not warrant a refund on membership payments. Memberships will not automatically cancel due to non-attendance.
- Suspensions* can be requested via studio or in writing. We require 7 days’ notice before your next scheduled payment to process your suspension request.
- If you have a membership payment scheduled during this notice period – the payment will be processed and cannot be reversed.
- Days that have been paid for will be made available for use at the end of the suspension.
- The minimum suspension period is 7 days and you can suspend for a maximum of 56 days annually.
- Memberships will not automatically be placed on suspension due to non-attendance.
* Cancellations and Suspension terms have flexibility due to Covid-19, we have waived the suspension maximum term for 2020/2021 and will process suspensions and cancellations as soon as possible in most situations.
Annual Memberships (please know these memberships are no longer available as a permanent membership option and we may only sell these during special membership promotions):
- Annual Memberships are not currently available for purchase. Annual Memberships are non-refundable.
- Annual Memberships can be transferred to another member at a cost of $150. It can take 48 hours to process the transfer once we have the details from you*
- The minimum suspension period is 7 days and you can suspend for a maximum of 56 days on your 12 month pass*. We are are unable to backdate suspensions or place the membership on hold without a return date
* Suspension terms have flexibility due to Covid-19, we have waived the suspension maximum term for 2020/2021 and will waive the transfer fee.
Vivid Flow Workshops Cancellation & Refund Policy
There is no refund or credit for cancellations within 48 hours of the beginning of a workshop for any reason. You can transfer your workshop booking to a friend.
Variations: We may sometimes add to change our terms and conditions. This includes changing class times, schedule, teachers, opening and closing hours, our services and facilities and membership fees. We do not reduce your membership fees or extend passes because of the above reasons or if your preferred studio is closed for renovations or because of a reduced schedule during holiday periods.